Panama City Beach is the ultimate domestic location for high school Spring Break. Also known as PCB, Panama City Beach is home to many fun beach bars and restaurants, and awesome nightlife.
Panama City Beach is a domestic destination, which gives you the option to travel by car or plane, making it the most affordable option for Spring Break.
- Arrive by car and avoid dealing with airports and luggage fees
- Book your own flights to find times that work best for you
- Park your car for the week at GradCity's headquarter hotel, Shores of Panama
PCB offers many different nightlife options, from classic Spring Break beach hangouts to more upscale nightlife, including the largest club in the country!
- Walk to most GradCity night events from your hotel
- Purchase an additional GradCity Party Package to go to all of the most exclusive events during your Spring Break week
Panama City Beach is home to 27 miles of sun-kissed sand along the shimmering waters of the Gulf of Mexico. These beaches are the perfect place for Spring Break day events and concerts.
- Spend your days soaking up the sun
- Go to action-packed day parties held daily on the beach
- Hang out at fun beach spots, day and night!
Why Travel with Us
We can set up deluxe motor coach transportation for groups of travelers to Panama City Beach, Florida.
Our headquarters hotel in Panama City Beach boasts ideal luxury condominium accommodations.
Professional GradCity staff members are available 24 hours daily and chaperone all events.
GradCity organizes fun daytime beach and pool activities at our headquarters hotels.
GradCity works directly with local restaurants and beach bars to offer travelers a meal plan add-on option.
We plan exclusive night events for GradCity travelers to attend each night of their Grad Trip.
Safety, Security & Supervision
As a tour operator, we are committed to providing a safe, secure, and supervised travel experience for high school students. Please take the time to review our safety procedures and protocols.
As the leading student tour operator, GradCity offers the highest staff-to-student ratio in the industry, with one professional staff member for every 20-25 travelers.