Join the GradCity Team!
In a recent survey completed by all GradCity team members, we combined the top 3 reasons employees love their positions with GradCity! These include:
- People – GradCity employees love working with high school students and their parents and teachers! Employees also enjoy the benefit of building relationships with other Travel Specialists and employees across the country.
- Product – GradCity is the best in the business, offering a quality product at an affordable price!
- Lifestyle – GradCity provides the ultimate lifestyle! Benefits including travel, flexibility and trainings are just a few of the reasons our employees love the lifestyle we provide.
We are currently in search of enthusiastic, motivated, ambitious individuals who are looking for their dream job!
Regional Sales Manager
StudentCity/GradCity is the leader in young adult travel events and promotions for Spring Break and summer Grad Trips. We are currently in search of enthusastic, motivated, ambitious individuals for full-time and part-time Regional Sales Manager positions, specializing in student travel. These positions give you the opportunity:
- to travel to exotic destinations
- to earn a substantial income
- for a flexible lifestyle
- for career advancement within GradCity/StudentCity
- for unparalleled travel, sales,and marketing experience.
Position responsibilites include:
- identifying key high school markets in your area
- initiating and managing sales of Spring Break and summer Grad Trips to groups of high school students
- finding and creating relationships with potential group organizers
- product presentation
- ongoing account maintenance
This is for you if you are:
- sales oriented
- charismatic and friendly
- motivated for success
- effective at communicating and presenting your ideas
Email [email protected] for more information
The Ultimate Internship
GradCity offers customized internship programs in which students can gain valuable experience while earning school credits for either high school or college. At GradCity, we dedicate ourselves to providing a valuable learning experience no matter what your major is. Our internships cater to your major whether it is Marketing, Sales, Graphic Design or Event Planning. You will work closely with your supervisor to develop a personal development plan and ensure that you leave with valuable information to help you in your future careers whether it is with GradCity or another company.
GradCity’s personal internship plans provide:
Experience in your major:
- Gain valuable skills for jobs in many fields such as Business, Management, Marketing, Advertising, Communications and more
- As in intern you will be assigned special projects based on your course of study that will benefit both GradCity and your future career objectives
- Take part in meetings and focus groups to offer marketing and promotional ideas
- Gain valuable communication skills - both face-to-face and over the phone
- Travel nationally and internationally
- Leadership and management skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- Sales experience with quantitative results
- Customer Service
- Public Speaking
- Insight to different cultures and lifestyles through travel opportunities
Realistic expectations based on student’s skills
- Provide students with training and the necessary resources to thoroughly and accurately complete projects and assignments
- Provide guidelines for students while allowing them creative freedom within projects
- Supervisors constantly follow-up with students - they provide coaching and guidance along the way and are always available to help and answer questions.
Our Interns also receive benefits such as:
- College or High School credits
- Free travel opportunities
- Future career opportunities
- Amazing resume material
To apply for the Ultimate Internship, please complete our online application and email your resume, cover letter, the type of internship and timeframe you would like to complete to [email protected].
Onsite Staffing Opportunities
GradCity operates programs at various times throughout the year and is always looking for hard working, dedicated, professional staff to help ensure that students are having the time of their life in a safe environment.
- Meeting and greeting new arrivals
- Hosting welcome orientations
- Accompanying departing groups
- Distributing activity schedules
- Staffing nighttime events
- Staffing daytime events
- Maintaining program records
- Staffing Student 24-hour Hospitality Rooms
- Valid Passport
- Customer Service skills
- Organizational skills
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Foreign language skills are not required, but very helpful
If you are interested in obtaining an onsite staffing position for our various destinations please complete our onsite staffing application and submit it to [email protected]
Plan a trip your friends will remember forever, get group discounts and ultra-exclusive incentives!
GradCity has the perfect opportunity for students who want to go on their High School Spring Break or Grad Break trip for next to nothing*. Plus, when you become a Group Organizer, you can take advantage of exclusive incentives. We count on thousands of students just like you throughout the country to promote our travel packages at your high school. That's why GradCity offers great incentives and gives our Group Organizers VIP status, which allows you to travel like a rock star all week as soon as your High School Spring Break or Grad Trip begins!
What do I get for being a Group Organizer?
- The more people you get to go on your High School Senior Grad Trip, the greater discount you can earn!
- Group discounts available
- Potential VIP status during your trip
- Maybe even travel for free!
- Discounts on future trips when you go to College
- Giveaways where you can win cool stuff during your trip
Sounds great! How do I become a successful Group Organizer?
Meet with a GradCity Certified Travel Specialist to get the details of the trip you want to plan.
Form a Promo Team to help you get everyone involved:
- Tell EVERYONE about your trip!
- Talk about it and hand out flyers at school
- Form Facebook groups
- Get everyone together and hold a meeting with your Travel Specialist to get everyone the details
- Get everyone excited about their high school grad trip
Remember: the more you get involved, the more benefits you will receive!
What else will I gain from Group Organizer status?
- Marketing, Sales and Promotional experience: Add to your resume for future career and college applications.
- Future career opportunities with GradCity or StudentCity.com – almost all of our Travel Specialists were once Promo Team Members for their school!
- On Site Staffing Opportunities
- Special Incentives for referrals
- Networking Opportunities – you'll get the chance to meet other Promo Team Members from across the country
How do I sign up?
It’s simple. Just let us know you are interested in planning the Ultimate Travel Experience for you and your friends. We'll then connect you with the Travel Specialist in your area who will help you earn group discounts, incentive trips - where we pick up the cost* - and VIP status. All you need to do is get people excited! Fill out this form and we'll get you started today.
Not sure if you can dedicate the time it takes to be a successful Group Organizer?
It shouldn't take up much of your time, but if you are just looking to earn some extra cash and maybe the chance to travel, check out our Marketing Team positions where you can just talk about GradCity and earn a paycheck!
*Incentive trips and benefits are based on 16 passengers paid in full. Traveler is responsible for taxes and fees. The 2 incentive trips = 1 with GradCity and the other with StudentCity the following year. Group Organizer benefits and incentives vary by destination.
Marketing Team Members
GradCity, the nation's largest student tour operator is seeking outgoing, enthusiastic students for a unique position within our "marketing team". Since 1987, we have developed vacations and event packages to more international and domestic destinations than any other company in the industry. As GradCity continues to offer the best packages for both High School Graduation and Spring Break Trips, we are looking for some energetic students to help us share the excitement with future travelers!
Marketing Team Requirements
- Interest in marketing, travel and tourism or business
- A passion for travel
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently and in groups
- Desire to work with high school aged young adults
- Flexible schedule
- Transportation and proof of insurance may be required
Marketing Team Responsibilities/Duration
- Promote GradCity in your designated region
- Report activities to Travel Specialists
- Help coordinate special events/promotions within each area
- Meet people and have fun!
- Get others excited about their Ultimate Travel Experience
- Position available year round
- Flexible hours
- Ideal for both college and high school students
- Past travelers are encouraged to join our marketing team!
- Based on work performed and sales generated
- Internship academic credits also available; must check with your school advisor
- Financial bonuses based on performance
- Travel opportunities
- Opportunities for future positions within the organization
For consideration, submit application & cover letter to:
Email applications to: [email protected]
Travel Specialist – Full Time and Part Time
Since 1987 GradCity has marketed, sold, and operated more international and domestic event and vacation packages than any other company in the youth travel industry. Through the efforts of our dominant Travel Specialists, superior product, and excellent management and onsite staff teams, we have experienced sustained growth. In addition, we have solidified continued relationships with MTV as well as major entertainment and sponsorship relationships. This is an amazing opportunity for professional advancement, financial growth and travel.
- Compile prospect lists
- Face-to-face sales calls each week
- Account maintenance
- Achieve revenue and sales goals for an assigned territory
- Weekly Calendar and Account Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Skillful negotiation and presentation abilities
- Aggressive follow-up and closing skills
- Territory management skills
- Effective Training and Leadership Skills
- A valid driver's license and proof of auto insurance
- Willingness to travel to exotic and domestic destinations
- Willingness to work with young adults
- Adequate computer skills including MS Word, Excel, www access
GCC team members enjoy terrific benefits, including:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical/dental/vision plans for fulltime
- 401(k) for full-time
- Unlimited growth potential
- IATAN card for full-time
If you are competitive, sales-focused and want to join the leader in young adult travel, this is the opportunity you shouldn't pass up. Internship and Management developmental programs available
For consideration, please complete the online application and email your cover letter and resume to: [email protected] Your resume will be reviewed upon receipt and you will be contacted once reviewed.